Tuesday 10 March 2009

new artist - Miss A

' Im a new artist who's music prob comes under the neo soul catagory. I write and perform my own music aswell as write on request for other artists. My influences are the sounds of, Conya Doss, Erykah Badu, Lauren Hill, Jill scott..the list is endless but in short, any artist who has something to say, writes from experience and makes you 'feel' music, not just hear it.I am just finishing off my album 'Waiting' due out in may. I work closely with DJ winchester of the pentalk lab, an amazing producer and good friend. There are many guest producers who appear on my album, the main one being a guy called Killakovski, a hot new talent from Birmingham.I write music that i would enjoy listening to. I think its important to maintain your individuality and personal choice. Hopefully others will enjoy it as much as i do.x'

well ive got a few tracks from 'Miss A' and they dont dissapoint. all tracks are very well written and produced and its pretty fair to say she has an incredible texture and tone to her voice that you very rarely hear on a record, i think you'l find its called 'RAW' talent and 'Miss A' gets my full support. cant wait for the album and look forward to any live perfomances in the future.
watch this space ill keep you updated !!
nothin gon' change
walk away
free
in your hands

1 comment: